Pakistan Hindu Seva Welfare Trust (PHS) is a non-political, non-profit and progressive humanitarian charity organization; started in 2009 and registered in 2011 under Welfare Act, registration number 725. PHS strives to work for the betterment and uplifting of the deprived communities in Pakistan and also serving as legal support of different victims of human rights affected cases in over all Pakistan. We also focus on the rights of women and education of children which are affected to a high extent. Our projects also include the pilgrimage opportunities for widow women and the research on temples in Pakistan.
Create a peaceful Pakistan which is free from all kind of discrimination.
To strengthen the bond of humanity and human values through creating opportunities for deprived communities and end discrimination from the society.
- To organize and engage different community groups to fight against existing social issues and to end each type of discrimination.
- To provide people with leadership capabilities, social and economical development and enhance the skills at to achieve sustainable economical development.
- To enable people to provide them with educational, healthcare, recreational facilities for betterment of their social life.
- To raise socio-economic and socio-political awareness among all the sectors of society.
- To initiate advocacy campaigns on different social issues with participatory approach of all the stakeholders.
- Education and Health
- Human Rights and Participatory Governance
- Social Networking and Peace
- Community Based Initiatives
- Research and Advocacy
- Youth Development Programs
Who We Serve
PHS was established to fulfill our responsibility towards humanity regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, class, location, religion, color, cultural diversity and social background, with a special focus on the majority of the population lives below the poverty line.
Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity.
Equity and Justice:
Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location.
Care for All:
Provide care for vulnerable groups; orphans, widows and elderly people.
Honesty and Transparency:
Being accountable at all levels for the effectiveness of our actions and open in our judgments and communications with others.
To help the poor without humiliating.
Solidarity with the Poor:
Powerless and excluded will be the only bias in our commitment to the fight against poverty.